He says that he is well today.
She says she likes it there.
She says her friend was travelling a lot.
He says that he played football yesterday.
1. Present Simple → Past Simple
2. Present Progressive → Past Progressive
3. Present Perfect → Past Perfect
4. Present Perfect Past Perfect
Progressive → Progressive
5. Past Simple → Past Perfect
6. Past Progressive → Past Perfect
7. Past Perfect → Past Perfect
8. Future Simple → Future –in the-
1.He said that he got up at 7 o’clock.
2. He said that he was reading a book.
3.He said he had come.
4. He said that he had been waiting for me since 10 o’clock.’
1. that day
2. the day before
3. the following day
4. two days before
5. the week before
6. the following month
Наречия времени и места
в косвенной речи изменяются
5. He said that he had played football the day before.
6. He said he had been playing football the day before from 3 up to 4 o’clock.
7. He said that they had finished their work by 4 o’clock.
8. He said that they would finish their work in the evening.