c) visit; d) will visit
2. There ... 30 pupils in our class last year.
a) were; b) was; c) are; d) is
3.I can ... English very well.
a) spoke; b) speaks; c) speak; d) will speak
4. ... they go to the Zoo with us next week?
a) shall; b) will; c) do; d) did
5.1 ... to my friend's place yesterday.
a) goed; b) went; c) goes; d) will go
6. He will not... his holidays in America.
a) spent; b) spended; c) spends; d) spend
7. My pencil ... on the table yesterday. My mother ... it in the box.
a) was not, put; b) are not, put; c) were not, put; d) was not, puts
8. Do you like ... to school? Yes, I ... .
a) to go, did; b) go, do; c) to go, do; d) to go, don't
9. We learn how to use computers at... lessons.
a) I. Т.; b) Literature; c) Drama; d) Maths
10. She wanted to ... us about her brother.
a) say; b) tell; c) speak; d) show