Қарағанды облысы Ұлытау ауданы
“Қоскөл орта мектебі”КММ
Ағылшын пәнінің мұғалімі:
Слайд 3Three degrees of adjectives:
Слайд 4Our today's lesson's slogan:
Good, better, best
Never, never rest
Till your good is
And your better best
Слайд 5Task 1. Write comparative degree of adjectives.
noisy- beautiful- good-
Nice- short- interesting- bad-
Слайд 6Task2. Complete the table
1. 1. more interesting 1.
2. 2. 2. the best
3. 3. 3.
4.old 4. 4.
5. 5. 5. the tallest
Слайд 7Task3. Answer the questions.
Who is the most popular singer?
Слайд 8Which is the most dangerous animal?
Слайд 9Task4. Complete sentences
1. Bob's garden isn't very big. Your garden is____
2. It was a very cold day. It was_____ of the year.
3. You aren't very tall. Your brother is ____ than you.
4. Britain isn't very large. France is____ than Britain.
5. Sydney is a very popular city. It's ____in Australia.
Use: bigger, the coldest, taller, larger, the largest.
I am gray. My tail is long. My nose is short.
I am very little.
I am the biggest. I am gray. My nose is longest. My tail is short.
I have got the longest. But have short tail. I am the tallest.