Презентация на тему Разработка урока по теме Школьная жизнь 7 класс, предмет презентации: Английский язык. Этот материал в формате pptx (PowerPoint) содержит 30 слайдов, для просмотра воспользуйтесь проигрывателем. Презентацию на заданную тему можно скачать внизу страницы, поделившись ссылкой в социальных сетях! Презентации взяты из открытого доступа или загружены их авторами, администрация сайта не отвечает за достоверность информации в них, все права принадлежат авторам презентаций и могут быть удалены по их требованию.
My School Pledge
I pledge today to do my best
in reading math and all the rest.
I promise to obey the rules,
in my class and in our school.
I'll respect myself and others too,
I'll expect the best in all I do,
I am hear to learn all I can,
To try my best and be all I am.
Prepositions of time: at/ in/ on
Prepositions of time on/ in /at
1) The shop closes at midnight.
2) Her birthday is on 20 November.
3) Do you think we will go to Jupiter in the future?
4) Where will you be on New Year's Day?
5) Let's meet at six o'clock.
6) There should be a lot of progress in the next century.
7) He was born in July
8) She'll be at work on Friday.
9) I have a meeting at 9a.m.
10) We met on Christmas day.
11) We arrived in this country in October.
12) Do you dream at night?
13) He's working on his homework at the moment.
14) I'll see you in a few weeks.
15) Mary went on holiday on Monday
16) Jane went home at lunchtime.
17) In England, it often snows in December.
18) Do you work on Mondays?
One Friday morning, Johnny's friend Stan stops by Johnny's house on the way to school to pick Johnny up for school. It is a beautiful spring day. It is warm and the sun is shining. Stan asks Johnny if he really wants to go to school. Johnny replies... "Not really. Let's play hooky today."
to play hooky- to not attend (without notice or excuse) school when it is compulsory to attend school
“Learning how to use a computer is as easy as ABC for the children.”
as easy as ABC -very easy
“My sister is a bookworm and is always reading a book.”
bookworm -someone who reads a lot
“After my illness, I had to study very hard to catch up to the rest of the class.”
catch up to (someone or something)- to move fast or work hard to reach someone or something that is ahead of you
“The young girl is an eager beaver and always comes to class before the other students.”
eager beaver (someone who works very hard and is very enthusiastic)