Слайд 1Открытый урок в 7 а классе на тему
Активизация и закрепление лексического материала по теме, совершенствование монологической, речи
памяти, внимания, логического мышления, познавательных навыков.
Воспитание толерантного отношения к традициям (праздникам) народов других стран, воспитание ответственного отношения к обучению.
Слайд 3New Year, Christmas,
May Day, Victory Day, Easter,
Motherland Defender’s Day, Independence Day,
Day of Knowledge, Space Day,
Teacher’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day,
St. Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day,
April Fool’s Day
Мозговой штурм». Определение темы урока
New Year, Christmas, Women’s Day, May Day,
Victory Day, Easter, Motherland Defender’s Day, Independence Day, Day of Knowledge, Day of Russia, Space Day, Teacher’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, St. Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, April Fool’s Day, birthday, wedding, jubilee.
Учащимся предлагается сформулировать тему урока
Слайд 5Фонетическая зарядка
READ AND TRANSLATE INTO RUSSIAN:
make presents for my relatives
have a picnic with my friends
visit my friends and relatives
buy presents for my friends and relatives
cook special dishes
go out with my friends
invite my friends to my place
Слайд 6Речевая зарядка
Answer the questions:
Do you like holidays?
What do you usually
do on holidays?
Whom do you invite to your holidays?
Do you get OR give presents ?
Совершенствование навыков чтения
READ AND TRANSLATE:
On the 31st of October there is
Halloween. Children like Halloween parties; they put on witch’s and ghost’s dresses. They go “trick or treat”.
On the 25th of December there is the greatest holiday of all in England – Christmas. People send X-mas cards to their friends and relatives. People buy a Christmas tree and decorate it with toys, coloured balls and lights. Children wake up early to find stockings full of small presents on their bed.
Слайд 8New Year
New Year British people celebrate on the 31ST of December. Most
people see friends and relatives.
At midnight they sing New Year songs and wish a happy New Year.
St. Valentine’s Day
On the 14th of February there is St. Valentine’s Day. People send Valentine’s cards to someone they love. Usually they don’t sign them – you must guess who sent cards to you.
In March there is a holiday for English women – Mother’s Day. People in the family try to help her.On that day they visit their mothers and give them presents and “A Mother’s Day Card”.
In April or at the end of March English people celebrate
Easter Day. On Easter Sunday children get chocolate eggs and rabbits.
April Fool’s Day
April Fool’s Day is on the 1st of April. English children like this day very much. They play jokes and tricks on their friends.
In June the English people celebrate Father’s Day. On that day children send cards and give presents to their father
Слайд 10Работа в парах. Прочитать тексты, найти и исправить в них ошибки
(в данном задании используется технология развития
Let’s read the texts about holidays. The texts have some mistakes. Please, find and correct them. Work in groups. Fill in the table.
1) On the 2th of June there is St. Valentine’s Day. People send Valentine’s cards to someone they don’t love. Usually they don’t sign them – you must guess who sent cards to you.
2) New Year British people celebrate on the 1ST of February. Most people don’t want to see with friends and relatives. At midnight they sing New Year songs and wish an unhappy New Year.
3) In Russia children don’t go to school on the 1st of September. They begin to study on the second Tuesday of September.
4) In August there is a holiday for Russian women – Mother’s Day. People in the family don’t try to help her. On that day they visit their fathers and give them presents and “A Mother’s Day Card”.
Слайд 11Игра “Find your Pair
Учащиеся получают карточки. На одних названия праздников, на
других – даты. Учащиеся ищут свою пару.
1. 1 January a) Easter Festival
2.14 February b) Halloween
3. March/April c) New Year’s Day
4. 31 October d) St. Valentine’s Day
5. 5 November e) Christmas Festival
6. 25 December f) Boxing Day
7. 26 December g) Guy Fawkes’s Night
Слайд 12Совершенствование монологической речи
Speak about your favourite holiday! (слайд )
выбрать праздник и рассказать о нем.
Easter, Memorial Day, St. Valentine`s Day, Halloween, Christmas. Father`s day
Слайд 13True or False? Работа в парах
1. Holidays usually mean not going
to school or to work.
2. On New Year ’s Eve young people go out and meet their friends at parties, discos and different clubs.
3. On Easter Sunday children get presents of computer games.
4. On Halloween children make lanterns out of glass.
5. On 5 November people stay at home and watch TV shows.
6. Christmas is the day when Jesus Christ was born.
7. The weather is usually fine at Christmas.
8. On Christmas Day you can hear Queen of England on television.
9. There is a lot of fighting on Boxing Day.
10. Boxing Day is the day when the poor get money in churches.
Слайд 14: Complete the text. Use the given words below. Group work
young , widely, presents, greeting, coloured, hearts, celebrated, comes
St. Valentine's Day
St Valentine’s__________ Day on February 14. Banks and offices are not closed, but it is a happy little festival for__________people..
It is ______________ celebrated among people of all ages by exchange of “valentines”. The day is the time to send little gifts to those you love. Flowers and candies are favourite _______________ which sweethearts send to each other.
Valentines are special _____________ cards. They are often ______________ red, have red trimmings and pictures of ____________ .
Valentine's Day is _________________ in many parts of the world today
According to the Greeting Card Association, an estimated one billion valentine cards are sent each ___________, making Valentine's Day the second largest card-sending _____________of the year.
It is a very interesting holiday and many people like to celebrate it.
Подведение итогов урока. Выставление оценок.